Thursday, September 3, 2009

Don't You Know That I Heard It Through The Grapevine

My dad built an arbor for me in my back yard several years ago, and I planted a grapevine on either side. From those two little sticks I planted have grown....


...well...this.




They aren't ready yet - trust me, I tried one, and my face tried to turn itself inside out. If they're anything like last year's crop though, once they turn red, they'll be perfect.




Jimmy's about ready for them.




I'll just have to figure what to do...



...with four tons of grapes. Any ideas?

7 comments:

James said...

Whine

traci said...

Grape jelly, juice, frozen grapes, grape gift baskets, and ...raisins?

kaela said...

i vote for learning how to make wine. and if you don't like wine i would be more than happy to help you out and take that off your hands :)

becki said...

Joey helped him build it! It's sure nice now!

Newland said...

If you don't want to make wine, we could make it.

-niki and cam

Jaimey said...

and last but not least, push them off on friends...hint hint. :)

Tracy C. said...

Holy, holy, holy cow!