Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jimmy-isms

Somewhere along the line, James started calling Jimmy "buddy" all the time. Now, our boy calls US "buddy", as in - "Pwease, buddy-I need candy!" or "Thanks, buddy!" when we hand him something he wants, "Sorry buddy!" when he's done something naughty, or even "You okay buddy?", always asked with solicitous little pats.

Then, the other night, after I'd taken him out of the bathtub, he stood there in his towel, waving and blowing kisses to the water as it went down the drain, saying (in his sweet little voice), "Thank you water! I love you, water! You go home now, water!" What am I supposed to do with that? He's so sweet, I might get cavities. Which would be bad, because I'm rather prone to cavities anyway.

1 comment:

Jaimey said...

Very cute Buddy! :)