Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just Us Girls

I rarely post photos of myself, but James snapped this just as it really started to snow yesterday and told me it's of "his two favorite girls". How could I pass that up? As you can see, Vivi is growing quite well ;). What an odd shape we women become when we're pregnant! And each of us different. I'm one of those who gets round all over and shows early. I have friends who are the same, then some who are all belly or who never look pregnant at all or whose appendages do all the swelling and so on. Nature is an amazing, inscrutable thing, isn't it?

3 comments:

Berly said...

I LOVE that comment from James- it makes my heart smile. :) You look so gorgeous and happy!!! Happy New Year!

tracyannc said...

You are beautiful!

Heather said...

I LOVE this! What a beautiful pic! James did a great job! I think being pregnant is beautiful! :-) Hope you enjoy it!