Friday, April 23, 2010

Every Girl Loves A Bubblebath!

V's little umbilical stump fell off, so she is cleared for takeoff on full baths (rather than baths of the sponge variety). She absolutely LOVES being in the water - doesn't even peep!


Big brother likes to be close by, just in case she should need anything.



He's an expert at helping her stay nice and warm.

That is, until V gets SO relaxed that the inevitable happens, and all hands must exit the bath, so that it can be scoured out and disinfected ;) I mean...she IS a baby, after all. Learning to be a lady will take a little time.

In other news, V had her two week appointment and the J-bird his 3 year well-child with the pediatrician today. V has gained back her birth weight and then some - tipping the scales at nine pounds even, AND she's grown two inches already. The J-bird weighs in at a very healthy 34 pounds and is now 37.25 inches tall! Children...blink and you'll miss them.

3 comments:

Jaimey said...

Hey, I recognize that wash cloth! That is a much more dignified use than wiping her butt as I designated for it. LOL Glad she is growing so well. Isn't that a great feeling?

becki said...

Those are the sweetest pictures I have ever seen! Nicely written, G!

tracyannc said...

Cute! I never took baby bath pictures and I so, so, so wish I had! :)