Saturday, October 9, 2010

Half A Year



At six months, our Miss V weighs 15 pounds, 11 ounces and is 26 inches long. Though she *can* roll over, she shows no interest in doing so since we returned home from Kansas, where she was held on a fairly constant basis for a month ;). She's almost able to sit up on her own (can "tripod sit" for a few seconds unassisted), sleeps incredibly well, loves to eat rice cereal but still loves to nurse, and she continues to be sweet, smiley, jolly and joyful. She has recovered completely from her surgery, and, miraculously, has almost no scar. I never knew how much I needed and wanted a daughter in addition to my sweet son until Miss V arrived on the scene - and not just *a* daughter, but this one. She's a wonder, and I love her so much, I can barely stand it!

1 comment:

tracyannc said...

She is so dang cute :)