Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Hat Boy




I've always picked up whatever cute Halloween costume I could find for the J-bird at the Pass It On sale each Fall, but this year, he decided to register an opinion. He wanted to go as Perry the Platypus from "Phineas and Ferb", a cartoon he likes. I've been working on making his costume from a turquoise sleeper, felt, and a re-purposed ball cap. Because he wants to be Perry as "Agent P", I picked up this cute child sized fedora online for cheap. He's enjoyed modeling it, and it will certainly be making its way to the dress up clothes box after Halloween.

My sweet James will be dressing up as Dr. Doofenschmirtz, the goofy, villainous, bumbling foil to the always heroic Agent P. Needless to say, the J-bird is entranced with the idea of Daddy wearing a costume. He really wanted me to dress up too, but...meh. I'll be carrying one darling little KU cheerleader around in my arms though!

No comments: