Friday, October 1, 2010

It's So Hard To Say Goodbye

Tonight was our last blast in Kansas. My brother and his wife came out to the farm, along with my sweet sister, Emma, and we all had a wonderful supper that my mom made, and talked and laughed and enjoyed this last little bit of sweetness together. (Note: all the photos of Emma and I are on her camera, so I'll have to get them later. She was here though, and I'm so thankful to her for taking the time to come out and see us off. Love you Em!)

Words always fail me when it comes to goodbye. The lump rises in my throat and chokes off all my well intended phrases. So I'll just say this: To all of you who took the time to see us while we were here, for lunches, suppers, playdates at the park, photo sessions, get togethers, etc... thank you. It means more to me than I can tell. And to my family, you are in my heart every minute, whether we're together or far apart. I love you.

Thanks for everything, Kansas. See you next time.

1 comment:

becki said...

I hate you living so very far away! It's just too hard on everyone!