Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Belated "Treat"

You know, just the other day, I was remarking to my mother that I haven't had so much as a cold since before Miss V was born. I'm not constantly ill or anything, but everyone catches colds, and I was thinking how lucky I'd been to have avoided one for so long.

No sooner said than jinxed.

Looks like someone was handing out a little extra "treat" with the Halloween candy on Sunday. The J - bird is congested and was coughing in the night. I have a sore throat and woogy head, and now James is feeling punky. Drag, man.



Miss V is still ok so far, so I'm trying not to hold her as much as I normally do (which is a lot - I love to squeeze those adorable, chubby thunder thighs!!) and am trying to make sure she's comfortable and happy without being all up in my grill.






She's pretty easy-going, so she's enjoying watching her brother and swinging in her oh-so-posh papasan swing. Do they make these in adult sizes?




And the J-bird is bombing around the kitchen on his tricycle. I know he doesn't feel so great, but he's cheerful. Probably just glad he's not tossing his cookies anymore.

No comments: