Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Rollin' Stone

The other day, Miss V was bouncing away in her Jump Up that hangs in the pantry door. The J-bird was eating his breakfast, and I was pouring a cup of coffee. Looking over at his sister and seeing her "on her own" (so to speak), the J-bird piped up, "Mommy, Miss V looks like a wolling stone!". Points to the three year old for the Bob Dylan reference.

Anyway, she's rolling in more ways than one these days. Miss V may not be crawling yet (though that's right around the corner, it seems), but she is most definitely mobile. She easily switches from a sitting position to lying down, and then she's off to the races.


See the Santa ornament? That's where she started out...about ten seconds before I snapped this picture.



Apparently my days of having the baby stay where I put her are, um, over.

2 comments:

Monkee said...

Haha! But she is soooo cute, so that makes up for it! :D

Emily said...

That is too funny. I am dreading the moment when my babies don't stay where I lay them!! It's going to start a whole new chapter in my house! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.