Monday, December 20, 2010

Santy Claus

This evening, we went less than a mile away to our local Santa, who decks his whole yard and welcomes kids for four days, right before Christmas. Parents can take as many photos as they like for free, though there's a little donation basket for a charity (I believe it's for Lymphoma). It's quick (no drive to the mall, no long line), easy, and very fun (instead of a drag : see the mall thing).


We didn't do the Santa thing when I was growing up, and I don't really feel like I missed out, but it is pretty cool to see the wonder in the J-bird's eyes as he very shyly (and my kid is generally NOT shy) tells Santa that what he really wants for Christmas is a pillow pet - the ladybug one.



Miss V just took it all in, as always.



And this one...well, see for yourself!

No comments: