Friday, March 18, 2011

Constant Evolution

Now that Miss V is on the move, the downstairs play area must evolve once again (I've lost count of how many iterations we've had already). All the learning/Montessori type stuff and puzzles and other things for the J-bird that have small pieces need to stay, but it all needs to be up and away from one tiny little girl who will try to swallow and choke on said little pieces.



So I cleared out the drawers and bottom shelves above the cabinets that are already housing toys and books.






Plenty of room in the drawers for more stuff.





I'm really happy with the result.





But now I have to figure out where to put all this...stuff. *sigh* It never ends. Thankfully, at first glance, most of what was in the drawers can be thrown out, which I will gratefully do. Hallelujah for a good purge!

No comments: