Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm spending this week preparing for Miss V's first birthday party this Saturday. My folks and one of my sisters will fly in on Friday (exciting!) and fly back out on Sunday (sad), so I want to complete all of my baking and cleaning before they get here. Unfortunately, there have been several delays with our bathroom reconstruction, so it will not be complete before the weekend, but I've been assured that they'll clean up the mess before then. I'm not holding my breath. Oh well - I'm just going to run with it and hope for the best. It's going to be a great weekend, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Meanwhile, my sweet kids are finding ways to entertain themselves as I bake...





1 comment:

almwso3a said...

Come here from egypt

http://elposta.blogspot.com/