Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cardboard Frame

 Something we ordered (I can't remember what) came packed in a box with some cardboard spacers. The J-bird thought they looked like picture frames, so I spray painted one of them black, cut a piece of paper to fit, and had the kids do a painting together to put behind it.


I hung it low on the wall, next to their play area. After rearranging the living room, this was one of the first things I did in my quest to freshen it up (which is why this photo has my old curtains in it, rather than my totally righteous new ones). I hung a framed photo of the two of them down low as well, and they really love looking at it, vain creatures that they are. Hanging things at kid height (like my little mirror) makes my diminutive hooligans feel like the room is for them, too. I don't know why I didn't catch onto it sooner!




No comments: