Sunday, February 19, 2012

Heckuva Time

 This little lady has had a rough couple of weeks. First, she fell and hit her head - well, her eyebrow, necessitating a trip to the ER, to make sure she hadn't LITERALLY BROKEN HER FACE. Then, probably because of said ER trip, she got a cold, which she passed to her brother. Her cold turned into croup and a double ear infection. That's less fun than it could be, for all parties involved.

Now, my mother says we get sick all the time (I believe she says this to underline how untenable a situation it is that her grandchildren live in Oregon, while she resides in Kansas. She may disagree ;) ), but we're actually below average on illness, as far as households with small children go. However, my case of "No really, I try to keep them healthy!" is not helped by the fact that Miss V's colds nearly always turn to ear infections, because seriously, how awful is that? Very awful.

Anyway, she seems fairly cheerful about it, even when she's miserable.

 And how 'bout that eye?


 I told her to show me her fist and look tough. She had no idea what I was talking about.


And then, she laughed at me and ran away.

Story of my life with this one, man. Story of my life.

No comments: