Saturday, February 11, 2012

Kid Art

 Kids generate a lot of crayon drawings, paintings and other art projects, and I'll be honest - I don't keep it all. I usually display my kids' art on the 'fridge for a while, then take a photo of it and pitch it. Of course, there are some that I save for their baby books, but....I only have so much room up in here. Cruising around on the internet, I found some ideas for displaying the fun stuff my hooligans churn out, and I decided to give this one a whirl.


 I picked up four clipboards at Walmart for around $2 each



 I painted them each a different color



 and hung them in my downstairs hallway.


How fun is that? These could be used for chore charts or grocery lists or any other thing, once my kiddos are past the art-on-the-'fridge stage.

No comments: