Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Band Concert

 Last Saturday, the band I get to sing with at church gave a concert. It was so much fun! We did everything from Leonard Cohen to the Beatles and had a blast. A big crowd turned out to support us, and I remembered again how lucky I am to be included in this group, how much I love to sing.

 Deena and Laura

 Bob!



 Maureen and Bonnie


 Justin



 Pastor Jennifer




 Brian





 I see my future, and it is loud.


 SO EXCITED










 Wonderful Audrey.

 My friend, Marguerette.



 Lovely Ellen.



 Some goony kid.






 My hero husband, wrangling unruly children (mine).




The band played a set, then there were some solo acts, and then the band played another set. I did a couple of solo pieces myself - Willie Nelson's "Angel Flying Too Close To The Ground" and Bette Midler's "The Rose" (the latter as a duet with Pastor Jen).


 Our band boss, Robert


 and his mama, watching him sing :)




Jen and Ellen, singing "Fix You"



 Bonnie, tearing it up on her solo

 with her daughter signing



 Justin and Jenny, bringing the house down.




And now, back to our regularly scheduled photos of my kids with food on their faces. :)

No comments: