Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bigs and Littles

 I have a small group of girlfriends I met in a new baby/nursing group when our oldest kids were tiny. We bonded over cloth diapers and sleepless nights and first teeth, and we've stayed friends over the years. In fact, by crazy coincidence, we all have second children who are also the same age. Weird, right? Awesome, is what I call it. Three of us got our kids together last week for some splashing-in-the-water fun on a hot day.

 The three big kids.



 My Miss V and little Miss M were born one day apart in the same hospital!
 (We were getting ready to leave, so Miss V wasn't in her swimsuit anymore)
(And Little J was running around somewhere else. I wish we'd gotten a photo with him, too!)


Bigs and Littles. It's nice, having friends you've known your whole life.

No comments: