Monday, September 17, 2012

Circus Surprise

 This last Saturday, James and I piled the kids into the car and trekked into the city for a surprise adventure. We arrived at our destination, parked, joined the line, and then told the kids that we were going to....the circus!

 Miss V was unimpressed, but the J bird was SO happy and excited.





 The doors opened, and we made our way inside. We decided to buy snacks and souvenirs before the lines got long - a wise decision, as it turned out - and then make our way to our seats.





 AMAZING seats. Thanks, James!




 The pre-show was really fun. Just long enough to enjoy it, and just short enough to keep from getting bored.



 And then, the show began!





















It was wonderful, really a lot of fun. The kids had a great time, and we could not have had better seats. The sweetest part was how grateful the J-bird was. One of the first things he said, as we were standing in line to get in was "Thank you so much!", and he thanked James and I individually about twenty times. He kept saying, "Mommy, I can't thank you enough for taking me to the circus!"

Baby, you're so welcome.

1 comment:

hilary said...

I am SO jealous! And fantastic pics, too. I went to the circus in 1st grade, and I remember it quite well. There was a unicorn, and that was bomb. But I remember thinking about how I wanted to go to clown school, and become a clown. Great times!