Monday, December 24, 2012

Stand Still and Smile, You Hooligans! ;)

 Hey kiddos - it's almost time for church, and you both look SO nice. Let's take some pictures, ok?

 Stunning. Or stunned. One of those.



 Sweetheart, I know you don't like dressing up, but can you try to PRETEND you aren't in pain?




What a pretty smile, Miss V! Now J-bird, how about making the trip back from Sulk Town and joining the party?



 No?




Hey! This is...better. Let's just do a few more for safety.




 Yeeeeeaaaaaaah......let's put THAT on a card and send it out.





 You guys are so weird.





I guess it's a good thing I like weird.



 Maybe if I jump in there?


That'll do, you little maniacs. That'll do.

1 comment:

Buffee said...

I love every single bit of this. The first pic of Jimmy completely reminds me of James!