Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sweet

I had forgotten about the photos I took of Miss V on Valentine's Day, sitting with her Daddy and the flowers he brought home for her. They were quick snaps at the end of the day, left languishing on the memory card in the rush to get kids to bed and then vanished from my sieve of a brain the next day. I  make a habit of frequently checking and emptying my memory card, and I'm glad of that, because I discovered this on there and promptly melted, as only a ridiculous mommy can. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

1 comment:

Monkee said...

How very sweet indeed. My Bee doesn't "like" Valentine's day. However, I told him it's not about everyone else and "society", it's about letting those close you you know they are special. My dad didn't even always say "Happy Valentine's day". He sometimes even got us the dollar store chocolate, BUT every year we always had a heart shaped box of chocolates from him, and it was something we always looked forward to. Single or not, we always had a Valentine :)