Monday, September 23, 2013

Baby, Don't Go





Summer is going. The light is getting weird. The rain is making its presence known more frequently. I'm in a little bit of denial about it, honestly. I haven't cleared everything out of my garden yet. I haven't brought the grates in off the grill. Haven't hung up the riding toys or covered the sand box. I need to, but I just can't do it yet. We may get a day or two of sun before it's really over, and my heart can't quite let go of this summer. It was busy and crazy and full of adventures and friends, and there were some rough bits, but I came out of it better, dusted off, awake. Don't get me wrong - I love the Fall and Winter here. Oregon is beautiful all year, really. It isn't that. The music just changes to something a little more contemplative, and I'm still wanting to roll down my car windows and turn up the Beastie Boys. I'm always a little slow to get the hint, I guess. Maybe I'll understand when I get a face full of rain :)

1 comment:

Tulisan Mia said...

very nice picture
plese visit to http://anugrahcintaku.blogspot.com/search/label/WISATA