Friday, February 28, 2014

Window Framed Baby Clothes

 Our local Habitat for Humanity ReStore is my personal Wonderland. I seriously love that place. I bought the door that I hung on my living room wall there. I buy leftover paint there. I just...I love it.

Anyway, I picked up a couple of (heavy) old windows over there a while back, with a general idea of what I wanted to do with them, and this week, I finally got around to cleaning and scraping down the glass and completing the project I had in mind. It turned out even better than I'd hoped.





I put the windows on the wall going up my stairs, using them to frame a favorite baby outfit from each of my kids. The dress that Miss V wore (in the white window) was actually mine when I was a baby. I kind of have a disease of wanting to put something on EVERY WALL lately, and I'm sure I'll eventually get sick of it and want to pull it all down, but at the moment, I completely love this. It makes me smile every time I walk up the steps.

No comments: