Friday, June 20, 2014

Another One Bites The Dust

The J-bird doesn't like to wiggle his loose teeth. In fact, he'd prefer to skip the subject of losing teeth altogether. It creeps him out. He lost two quite a while ago, and we've gone a long stretch now with no lost chompers. I noticed a couple of wiggly guys in his mouth when I was helping with tooth brushing the other night though, so we sat down and wiggled one until it came out (it was pretty loose). He's working on the other one himself (supposedly), but he felt pretty triumphant when this sucker popped free.



Here's the note he wrote to the Tooth Fairy:
"Dear Tooth Fairy,
  I lost another tooth! It's been a long time since I have. Just to remind you, my name is Jimmy.
                                                                                                                     From, Jimmy"


He came running into my room with the quarter he found in his special Tooth Fairy pillow the next morning, and he's pretty happy with his gappy grin.

No comments: