Wednesday, February 11, 2015

LEGO Maniac

Oh, LEGO - these impossibly tiny blocks that are a joy and the bane of my existence. There is no more exquisite pain than that of a LEGO block, stepped on unexpectedly in the middle of the night. All I want to do is one last check on my sweet, sleeping darling, but no - half of the Star Wars universe or whatever is disassembled in a crazy obstacle course of pain all over his floor, and I just stepped on it, and now I have to try real hard not to howl and swear and wake him up. Fun, right?

I find them everywhere. I pick them up constantly. They have permeated every room of our house. MY HUSBAND KEEPS BUYING THEM ("They come in SETS. You just don't understand.")

But...look how much the J-bird loves them.

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

Maybe I can start using them for home improvement projects, or something.

No comments: