Friday, May 27, 2016

She Can See Clearly Now

 As my sweet Miss V has been learning to read, I noticed that, like her brother before her, she's been straining to see the words and holding the pages close to her face. I put it off for a while, but since James and I both wear glasses, along with the J-bird and countless other relatives, I thought an eye exam might be in order. We have a wonderful optometrist we see in our town, and he confirmed that our darling is, indeed in need of glasses. No surprise. It's a little bit of a bummer, because keeping a kiddo in glasses is a giant pain, but I'm so thrilled that as of today, my sweetheart can see a LOT better!

As an added comfort, our optometrist was able to tell me that there is no residual damage from the hemangioma that was removed from Miss V's eye lid and socket when she was an infant. That was so nice to hear.



She took her time choosing her favorite frames, and we picked up her glasses today.


Just look at that precious face!

No comments: